Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Moon Books

This week I am reading a lot of stories about the moon to my little ones.  I found a lot of cute stories to read to them. 







I even have Happy Birthday Moon and Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me on VHS.  Wow I know those must really be old!

Here is the poem I have been using for about 15 years.  I have no idea where I found it.   I do remember that it goes to the song, Im a Little Teapot.

Click Here for a copy for your poetry basket and a student copy :)


Do you have a favorite book about the moon to add to this list?













4 comments:

  1. It's Canadian - a very sweet story!
    http://www.amazon.ca/Yuck-Love-Story-Don-Gillmor/dp/0773762094

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know this story, I will have to look for it.
      Thanks, Sue

      Delete
  2. One of my favorites is, If you Decide to go to the Moon by Faith McNulty Illustrated by Steven Kellogg.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...