Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Clean Start to the New Year



Today I went to my classroom to clean.  I washed tables, chairs and all the little furniture.  Hopefully all the dust bunnies are gone and the yucky germs that were going around before vacation.  I packed away all the Christmas things and books and out came the penguins.


I put out all new penguin nametags and locker tags and sprayed the room with Lysol.  I had to make my own name tags. I found black and white name tags and added penguin stickers.  

And my secret weapon to make sure when I come back to my classroom it smells good, I left a Febreze morning rain air freshener plugged in.  

4 comments:

  1. I need to do that too!!! I always love going back to a clean room and new crayons, etc. Hope you have a very blessed 2013!
    Michelle
    mrsmorrowskingergarteners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed up MOnday to my room. I'm at the mercy of someone else's key. They don't trust teachers enough to let us all have a key, but I am very grateful to have a buddy with a key and a desire to get in her room over the break! My day will be more than a little spruce up! I've gotten ride of two big tables and I need to rework my whole layout! I can not wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just went to mine today! I must admit I didn't get nearly as much accomplished as you did. Have a great New Years!
    Bobbie
    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...