Monday, March 12, 2018

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

 I am a little bit late with this post however I know that it is always good to share.  Teachers are great at filing away ideas for next year.  I was able to purchase this 5 foot Cat in the Hat from Really Good Stuff so it saved me a lot of time organizing.  The rest of the words I typed up and cut out.  The colorful letters I cut out and laminated together so that it would be easier to hang up.  
 Then I found this adorable door decoration idea on Pinterest.  My room is on the left and the library is on the right.  This is the perfect decoration for the reading rooms at our school.  I was able to project the face and numbers on the smartboard and traced them.  Then we purchased the blue tissue paper(1 package per door) and put them up with double-stick tape.  
The children at school just love the doors.  The kindergarteners are beside themselves.  They smile and laugh as they come down into the reading corner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...